Justin W. Peterson, D.O.
Dr. Justin Peterson is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who completed a fellowship in adult and pediatric sports medicine care through New England Baptist Hospital. He specializes in joint preservation, fracture care, and the latest nonsurgical and surgical treatments, including hip and shoulder arthroscopy, and ACL reconstruction. He also offers extensive expertise in joint replacement, including anterior total hip replacement, total and reverse shoulder replacement, and total knee replacement.
Dr. Peterson sees patients for sports injuries, work injuries, and general bone, joint, and muscle conditions at our Brookfield, New Berlin and Oak Creek locations.
As part of his dedication to helping patients keep doing what they love, Dr. Peterson offers customized shoulder replacement for an advanced, innovative solution to chronic shoulder pain. Learn more by following the button below.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Peterson, please click below.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts: Wartburg College, Waverly, IA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Genesys Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
- Pediatric Sports Medicine Training: Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital – Milwaukee Campus
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital – Ozaukee Campus
- Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin
- Elmbrook Memorial