Our orthopedic experts at Aspen Orthopedic Specialists are committed to providing comprehensive bone, joint, and muscle care to help our patients experience improved strength and range of motion. Our doctors and staff make every effort to implement advanced and state-of-the-art methods to help our patients receive the exceptional care they deserve.
When other conservative methods fail to provide adequate relief, your doctor may recommend ultrasound-guided injections to manage the pain.
Ultrasound utilizes sound waves to visualize structures such as joints, ligaments, and tendons. Utilizing ultrasound for injections provides real-time, clear images, guiding the needle into the correct locations. Using this imaging, your doctor will be able to inject the medication in the proper place, which will increase the effectiveness of the injection.
The Benefits of Ultrasound-Guided Injections
Features of our ultrasound-guided injection services at Aspen Orthopedic Specialists include:
- Pain relief
- No radiation exposure
- Improved accuracy and less risk
- Same-day injections
- Tendon tear evaluation
At Aspen Orthopedic Specialists, we offer our patients:
- Intra-articular corticosteroid injections for chronic hip, shoulder, ankle, knee, and hand pain
- Viscosupplementation for knee osteoarthritis
- Diagnostic evaluation and ultrasound-guided injections for acute and chronic tendon injuries
- Ultrasound-guided aspiration and injection of ganglion cysts
- Ultrasound-guided injection for rotator cuff and biceps tendon injuries
To learn more or to consult with one of our experts about ultrasound-guided injections, please call (262) 395-4141 or request an appointment online.