Lawrence J. Maciolek, M.D.
Dr. Lawrence Maciolek is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon fellowship-trained in spine surgery from Harvard Medical School. He has extensive expertise with the neck and spinal conditions, including herniated disc, bulging disc, sciatica, spinal arthritis, spinal stenosis, bone spurs, and degenerative disc diseases. His practice focuses on providing his patients with treatment options to give them relief from pain and a quick return to their daily activities.
Dr. Maciolek sees patients at our practice locations in Brookfield and New Berlin.
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Maciolek, please click below.
Cori G. Welch, P.A.-C.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering: Duke University, Durham, NC
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI
- Surgical Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Orthopedic Spine Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital – Milwaukee Campus
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital – Ozaukee Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital – Elmbrook Campus
- Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin
- 2023 Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Milwaukee Region
- 2022 Top Doctor, Milwaukee Magazine
- 2022 Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Milwaukee Region
- 2021 Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Milwaukee Region
- 2020 Top Doctor, Milwaukee Magazine
- 2018 Top Doctor, Milwaukee Magazine