Ryan J. Kehoe, M.D.
Dr. Ryan Kehoe is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and is fellowship-trained in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery. He treats athletes of all ages and skill levels and enjoys seeing his patients return to their desired activity level as soon as possible. Dr. Kehoe has a special interest in knee and shoulder instability, arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, and cartilage transplant and restoration and has the following team coverage experience:
- Milwaukee Barbarians Rugby
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Milwaukee Sport Club
- Muskego High School
- University of Wisconsin – Waukesha
- West Allis Central High School
- West Allis Hale High School
- West Allis Scorpions
Dr. Kehoe sees patients at our Brookfield, New Berlin and Oak Creek practice locations as well as Ascension West Allis Medical Clinic and Concentra New Berlin.
For patients who experience pain and limitation due to extensive knee arthritis, Dr. Kehoe offers fully customized knee replacement procedures using advanced techniques with three-dimensional joint replacement technology, including Conformis and VISIONAIRE◊ implants. Procedures using these technologies offer select candidates custom-designed implants for a more natural-feeling new knee.
Learn More About Conformis Customized Knee Replacement
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Kehoe, please click below.
Joel J. Dreier, P.A.-C.
Margaret R. Rangel, P.A.-C.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics: Madison, WI
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: American Sports Medicine Institute (ASMI), Birmingham, AL
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of America
- Barbarians Rugby Club
- Milwaukee Sport Club
- Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin
- Elmbrook Memorial Hospital
- Bluemound Surgery Center
- Columbia St. Mary’s – Milwaukee
- Columbia St. Mary’s – Ozaukee
- Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- 2023 Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Milwaukee Region
- 2022 Top Doctor, Milwaukee Magazine
- 2022 Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Milwaukee Region
- 2021 Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Milwaukee Region
- 2020 Top Doctor, Milwaukee Magazine
- 2018 Top Doctor, Milwaukee Magazine
- 2016 Top Doctor, Milwaukee Magazine