Jeffrey E. Larson, M.D.
Dr. Jeffrey Larson is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who completed a fellowship in adult reconstructive orthopedic surgery at the Mayo Medical School College of Medicine. Dr. Larson's practice focuses on hip and knee joint replacement and revision surgery with expertise in less invasive and computer-assisted surgery techniques and anterior hip replacement.
Dr. Larson sees patients at our Brookfield, New Berlin and Oak Creek locations.
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Larson, please click below.
Cori G. Welch, P.A.-C.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Doctor of Medicine: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Orthopedic Internship: Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN
- Orthopedic Residency: Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship: Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Wisconsin Orthopaedic Society
- Waukesha County Medical Society
- Ascension Healthcare – Elmbrook
- Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin
- Midwest Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Franklin
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – St. Francis
- 2023 Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Milwaukee Region
- 2022 Top Doctor, Milwaukee Magazine