An important message to our Patients regarding COVID-19
The physicians of Aspen Orthopedic Specialists are concerned about the health and well-being of our patients and staff. We are continuously keeping a close watch on the recommendations of various national health organizations, to include the Center for Disease Control.
Effective immediately, we are asking you to help us protect yourself and our community by following these rules:
- To ensure patient and staff safety, all patients are now required to wear a face mask while at our office. Please bring your face mask with you to your scheduled appointment. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please call us to re-schedule your appointment.
- If you are experiencing the above symptoms and must keep your appointment, please let us know prior to your arrival so we can plan accordingly.
- If you have had close contact with someone with lab-confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of symptoms starting, please let us know prior to your arrival so we can re-schedule or plan accordingly!
- Please limit the number of people that accompany you to your visit. If they have any symptoms described above, they should NOT come to the office.
- If you have traveled to any high exposure areas, please let our staff know immediately. (The number of high exposure areas is expanding rapidly – please go to CDC.gov for the most recent updates.)
- Please visit our Facebook page or our website for ongoing updates to our plan.