Foot & Ankle Center
Built through the combined expertise of our foot and ankle surgeons, our Foot & Ankle Center provides our patients with the most up-to-date, safe, and effective treatment programs to relieve their symptoms, get stronger, and get back to doing what they love.
Our foot and ankle doctors at Aspen Orthopedic Specialists are both board-certified, fellowship-trained podiatrists specializing in the latest, evidence-based ankle and foot care.
From bunions to ankle arthritis, our specialty-trained podiatric surgeons offer the comprehensive foot and ankle treatment you need and the compassionate care you deserve.
Helping our patients resolve their foot or ankle pain or limitation is the sole focus of our dedicated Foot & Ankle Center. Through comprehensive patient education, our podiatric medicine doctors are dedicated to making sure our patients understand their condition and available treatments so they are prepared for every step of the process.
From Shin to Toe and Everything in Between
As surgeons trained in podiatry, Dr. Sean Wilson and Dr. Robby Amiot see every foot and ankle injury and condition. Whether you've injured your big toe or you're dealing with heel pain or a bad sprain, our experts are here for you.
Through our dedicated Foot & Ankle Center, our podiatrists offer coordinated treatment for all your medical and orthopedic foot and ankle needs, including:
- Ankle instability
- Corns, calluses, ingrown toenails, and plantar warts
- Diabetic foot care
- Deformities, such as bunions, flat feet, hammertoes, and high arches
- Fractures, including ankle trauma and stress fractures
- Inflammatory conditions, such as gout and metatarsalgia
- Heel pain and bone spurs in the heel
- Nerve conditions, including neuromas and tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Sports-related injuries, such as Achilles tendon ruptures, ankle sprains, and plantar fasciitis
- Tendonitis (tendinitis), including Achilles tendonitis and sesamoiditis
Whatever your injury or condition, our podiatrists will work closely with you to provide comprehensive, personalized treatment plans. They are board-certified in foot surgery as well as rearfoot and ankle surgery. Additionally, our doctors have fellowship training in advanced management of diabetic lower extremity disorders as well as trauma surgery for the forefoot, hindfoot, and ankle.
Our expert foot and ankle surgeons have the highest level of training in surgical and nonsurgical treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery, sports medicine, and interventional procedures, including:
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Bunionectomy (bunion surgery), including minimally invasive bunion surgery
- Deformity correction and reconstructive surgery for the forefoot, hindfoot, and ankle
- Endoscopic plantar fasciotomy
- Fracture surgery and nonsurgical fracture care
- Neuroma excision
- Neuroma removal and transposition
- Preventative diabetic foot care and surgery
- Regenerative cell Injection therapies
- Removal procedures for bone spurs, toenails, and ganglion cysts
- Tendon and ligament repair
- Treatment of plantar warts, including laser therapy for warts
From orthotics to state-of-the-art reconstructive ankle, forefoot, and rearfoot surgery, our podiatrists and specialized team will provide advanced, individualized care every step of the way. We also provide more information related to conditions and ailments, and their related treatments in our Online Guide to Foot and Ankle Care.
Ankle Problems? Foot Pain? Visit Our Foot & Ankle Center.
Our foot and ankle specialists are passionate about helping patients to relieve their pain and get back to work and activity. Dedicated to earning the trust and confidence of every patient to provide the right solution, our podiatrists listen closely to each patient in order to figure out a plan that will accomplish his or her treatment goal.
Appointment access within 24 and 48 hours is available, and we encourage you to ask any questions you have about your care during your visit with our podiatrists at our Brookfield, New Berlin, or Oak Creek locations.
To schedule a patient consultation with one of our Foot & Ankle Center doctors, please call (262) 395-4141 or request an appointment online.
- How bad your symptoms are (pain and the effect this has on your life)
- Your needs
- Your response to other treatments, including drugs, orthoses and special footwear.
"My overall experience working with Dr. Wilson has been amazing. Dr. Wilson always shows professionalism and care for his patients. Working with Dr. Wilson has been the best experience I've had as a patient working with a doctor. He's an excellent surgeon and passionate about his work. Overall experience a 5."
– Robin N.