To enhance your recovery and overall wellness, our physical therapists at Aspen Orthopedic Specialists offer sessions with BrainTap Technology to provide patients with additional support in recovery.
BrainTap is a system that uses a combination of synchronized sound and light stimulation and guided programs through advanced software and hardware to produce rejuvenating effects.
With a specially designed headset and unique sessions encoded with neurosensory algorithms to guide patients through a relaxed state, BrainTap aims to manage brainwave activity to help you:
- Achieve deep relaxation to stimulate the production of tension-relieving neurotransmitters, such as endorphins
- Reduce stress
- Change unwanted behaviors and habits
- Maintain healthy sleep patterns
- Bring more blood flow to the brain for better concentration and less mental fog
- Enhance motivation and performance
To learn more about BrainTap or the other services offered by our physical therapy team, please call (262) 395-4141 or request an appointment online.